Terms & Conditions of Job Solutions Europe Oy
Welcome to Job Solutions Europe website called Rate the Job (the ”Website”). This Website is provided to assist customers rating and reviewing their job experience and companies to promoting their companies and open positions. The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Rate the Job” or “Job Solutions Europe” refer to Job Solutions Europe Oy or its affiliates. The term “you” or “user” refers to the customer (consumer or recruiting company) visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance, without modification, of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Terms & Conditions”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree that the Terms & Conditions are in force and shall apply. Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website If you do not accept all these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
The Terms & Conditions are subject to amendments. Job Solutions Europe shall publish the amended Terms & Conditions on the Website. If you do not agree to any amended Terms & Conditions, please discontinue the use of the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) you will use this Website in accordance with the Terms & Conditions, (iii) you are 18 years or older in order to post reviews and ratings. Rate the Job does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18. Further, (iv) Rate the Job only accepts reviews from employees who have worked at a company within the past 5 years. In addition, (v) as an employer or a recruitment company, you will only use this Website to make legitimate announcements on behalf of those parties for whom you are legally authorized to act.
Rate the Job can deny access to anyone to this Website and the services Rate the Job offers, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of the Terms & Conditions.
By using our Website and services, including any Job Solutions Europe services that facilitate the sharing of content from third party sites, you understand that you are solely responsible for any information that you share with us. In addition, you must comply with relevant laws when using the Website.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, photos, graphics, video, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer;
- Post content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in these Terms & Conditions;
- Post content that is fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
- Act in a manner that is harassing, threatening, abusive, racist or bigoted, is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Rate the Job);
- Promote, endorse or further illegal activities;
- Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former employers or potential employers;
- Post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner;
- Imply a Rate the Job endorsement or partnership of any kind without our express written permission;
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of Rate the Job or any content (excluding your content) without our express written permission;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to Rate the Job or any content (excluding your content) without our express written permission;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to Rate the Job or attempt to circumvent any security feature of Rate the Job.
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
Rate the Job complies with relevant data protection laws.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website via any Rate the Job synchronization product, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any content that is transmitted to Rate the Job, you grant Job Solutions Europe or its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such submission. You acknowledge that Rate the Job may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You authorize Rate the Job to make copies of submissions as it deems necessary in order to facilitate your use of its Website and available products. You acknowledge and agree that submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
This Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of job experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on this Website (“Interactive Areas”). If Rate the Job provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, or any other material (“Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Rate the Job;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Rate the Job, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Website, or (d) which may expose Job Solutions Europe or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Rate the Job takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted, stored, transmitted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is liable for any mistakes, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Rate the Job is not liable for any statements, representations or content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Rate the Job has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Rate the Job reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you provide to us or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of this Website in violation of the foregoing violates the Terms & Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Website. You should only submit content to Rate the Job that you are comfortable sharing with others under the Terms & Conditions.
USING RATE THE JOB
Third-Party Content on Rate the Job. Content from other users, advertisers and other third parties is made available to you through Rate the Job. Content means any work of authorship or information, including salaries, company reviews, interview reviews, company photos, employer responses, job ads, employer profile information, advertisements, comments, opinions, postings, resumes, messages, text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, e-mail, data or other materials you find on Rate the Job. Because we do not control such content, you understand and agree that: (1) we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any such content, including advertising and information about third-party products and services, job ads, or the employer, interview and salary-related information provided by other users; (2) we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, reliability or quality of the information in such content; and (3) we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content made available by users, advertisers, and third parties.
We allow users to post content about employers when they have been employed by the employer as a full-time, part-time, contractor, freelancer or independent employee. We also allow users to review the staffing firms that place them in these roles. We consider all workers in these roles as ’employees’ with regard to content left on Rate the Job.
Third-Party Website Links. Rate the Job may contain links to third-party websites by us as a service to those interested in this information or posted by other users. If you use such links to third-party websites, is at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over and make no claim or representation regarding third-party websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and a link to a third-party website does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third-party website. When you leave Rate the Job site, our Terms & Conditions and policies do not govern your use of third-party websites.
Applying on Job through Rate the Job. Some of our job postings allow you to submit your application on Rate the Job. We provide this opportunity by working directly with an employer. When you submit an application through Rate the Job service, we provide you with to the most appropriate contact information we have on file for that employer.
While we endeavor to make this service the best it can be, employer websites are not controlled by us, and we cannot guarantee that your application will be received by the third-party employer upon transmission. If you have any reason to think your application was not received by an employer, we encourage you to contact them directly to get a confirmation.
RULES APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYERS
Reviews on Rate the Job. You are not allowed to offer incentives in exchange for any reviews. You may not trade reviews with other employers. We will remove reviews where we have evidence that users were compensated to leave reviews. Also, you may not force employees to leave reviews. Coercion includes asking employees to provide proof to an employer that they wrote a review whether or not that proof includes the content of the review itself.
Posting Jobs on Rate the Job site. You may not post any job ad that:
- Does not comply with the applicable laws or regulations in the country where the job is to be performed, including laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use and intellectual property;
- Contains false information or solicits employees by intentional misrepresentation, such as, misrepresentation of the terms of employment, the hiring entity or the identity of the job poster;
- Requires an application fee or up-front or periodic payments; requires recruitments of others; resembles a multi-level marketing scheme, franchise, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement.
- Contains any logo or brands, or link to website, other than your own or those of any entity for which you are authorized to submit job ads;
- Discriminates against applicants on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other ground is prohibited by applicable law.
RULES APPLICABLE TO ADVERTISERS
This rule applies to all advertisers, including employers who purchase job ads or display ads. Unless we agree otherwise, you may not use or otherwise process data collected or derived from ads for any purpose other than to evaluate the performance and effectiveness of your campaigns. You may not, and you may not permit a third-party to transfer or sell any ad data. You may use information provided directly to you from users if you provide clear notice to and obtain consent from those users and comply with all applicable laws and industry guidelines, including those applicable to data protection.
The information, software, products and services published on this Website may include inaccuracies or errors. In particular, the Job Solutions Europe or its affiliates, co-branded and/or linked website partners through whom or with whom we provide service do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and job description displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, photographs, open job announcements, general company descriptions, etc.).
Rate the Jobs make no guarantees about the availability of specific open position, length of open position showed on the Website or opportunity to be interviewed for an open position. The Job Solution Europe or its affiliates and their respective suppliers and partners may make improvements and/or changes on the Website at any time.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Job Solutions Europe and its respective suppliers and partners make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this Website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such services by the Job Solutions Europe. All such information, software and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Job Solutions Europe and its respective suppliers and partners disclaim all warranties and conditions that this Website, its servers or any email sent from Rate the Job and/or their respective suppliers are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Job Solutions Europe and its respective suppliers and partners hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regards to this information, software and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular response, title and non-infringement.
The following clause applies only to non-consumer users: Rate the Job is not liable for any indirect damages including loss of operating profit, loss of sales, loss of business, loss of information or business interruption or direct damages that exceed the fees paid by the user to Rate the Job over the three months preceding the claim.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Website belong to Job Solutions Europe. All rights are reserved. Job Solutions Europe is not responsible for content on Websites operated by parties other than Job Solutions Europe. Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you are aware of an infringement of our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at [email protected]. We only address messages concerning brand infringement at this email address.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Finland.
Disputes arising from these Terms of Service shall be resolved by the district court of Helsinki. A consumer may always institute proceedings in the district court of its domicile. Parties may also use the ODR platform managed by the European Commission to settle their disputes. This platform can be found on http://ec.europa.eu/odr. As a Finnish consumer, you may always refer a dispute to the Finnish Consumer Disputes Board (please see kuluttajariita.fi and kuluttajaneuvonta.fi for instructions).
Except as specifically stated in another agreement we have with you, these Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of Rate the Job and these Terms & Conditions.
If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms & Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
The English version of these Terms & Conditions are binding, and the translations might be provided for convenience only.
The Terms & Conditions, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Job Solutions Europe’s prior written consent but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction.
Please contact us with any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions by contacting us at [email protected]